This article has been directly pulled from post: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-15367/15-quotes-that-lifted-me-up-when-i-was-depressed.html
1. “Getting better from depression demands a lifelong commitment. I’ve made that commitment for my life’s sake and for the sake of those who love me.” — Susan Polis Schutz
2. “Once you choose hope, anything is possible.” — Christopher Reeve
3. “A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl.” — Stephan Hoeller
4. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” — Helen Keller
5. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” — Joyce Meyer
Read more over at the article,
“15 Quotes That Lifted Me Up When I Was Depressed”
Hopefully, they will help you just as much as they have helped me!
Until next time 🙂
R.K.B. is an award winning self-published Author, Poet and Entrepreneur from Detroit, Michigan.
Visit her website to learn more, and stay updated on her upcoming works and events: http://www.intomywoods.com !