- You are patient.
- You are an exceptional listener.
- You are genuine.
- You are inherently kind.
- You are honest, but gentle.
- You treat her like a flower and a lioness at the same time.
- You are an exceptional gentleman.
- You make her laugh.
- You make her laugh, OFTEN.
- You care about whatever she cares about.
- You care about her safety over all else.
- You will protect her, even if from herself.
- You invest in her goals and interests with unlimited time, love and support.
- You encourage her.
- You continuously uplift her, never annoyed at her ups and downs. You just do it.
- You are her best friend.
- You are her confidant.
- You are her warrior.
- You don’t give up on her.
- You learn about her mental illness.
- You educate others on mental illness.
- You ask questions about her mental illness and mental health overall to learn more.
- You NEVER call her selfish based on her actions during episodes or suicidal periods.
- You kindly remind her to take her medication if she is known to forget.
- You help her stay organized.
- You help her with her spending.
- You help her stay prioritized.
- You help her to finish everything that she starts.
- You believe in her.
- You help her with her time management.
- You support her spiritually.
- You meditate, do yoga, paint, color, drink coffee, go for walks in the park and watch cartoons with her if she ever asks you to do so.
- You listen to motivational and insightful podcasts with her, if she would like.
- You recommend inspirational media outlets and tools to her on a regular basis.
- You care about her growth.
- You care about her family, especially if family is important to her.
- You see her as a human being, and not a patient or just someone that is sick.
- You LOVE YOURSELF.
- YOU VALUE YOURSELF.
- YOU VALUE YOUR OWN MENTAL HEALTH.
- YOU DO THE WORK TO MAINTAIN YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE AND INNER HAPPINESS.
- YOU EXUDE POSITIVITY AND JOY.
- YOU HAVE FAITH.
- YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
- YOU MOTIVATE YOURSELF.
- YOU STAY DRIVEN, ORGANIZED AND DEDICATED TO YOUR OWN GROWTH.
- You understand the importance of LIFE.
- You understand the importance of LOVE.
- YOU WANT TO LIVE.
- You want to spend your entire life with HER,
NO MATTER WHAT.
Until next time.
❤ #mentalhealthmatters ❤
R.K.B. is an award winning self-published Author, Poet and Entrepreneur from Detroit, Michigan.
Visit her website to learn more, and stay updated on her upcoming works and events: http://www.intomywoods.com !